subject area of
- Adolescent girls' infant and young child nutrition knowledge levels and sources differ among rural and urban samples in Bangladesh.
- Association Between Nutrition Social Behavior Change Communication and Improved Caregiver Health and Nutrition Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices in Rural Tanzania
- Behavior change communication activities improve infant and young child nutrition knowledge and practice of neighboring non-participants in a cluster-randomized trial in rural Bangladesh.
- Caregivers' nutritional knowledge and attitudes mediate seasonal shifts in children's diets.
- Chapter 9 – Effects of individual, household and community indicators on child's nutritional status – application of simple linear regression
- Children's diets, nutrition knowledge, and access to markets
- Children’s Diets, Nutrition Knowledge, and Access to Markets
- Consumer Nutrition Knowledge and Dietary Behavior in Urban Ethiopia: A Comprehensive Study.
- Home Food Availability, Food Insecurity and Nutrition Knowledge Are Key Factors Influencing Dietary Diversity Among Adolescent Girls in Southern Ethiopia
- Impact of maternal education and care on preschoolers’ nutrition – application of two-way ANOVA