subject area of
- Agricultural Market Reforms in South Asia
- Agriculture, Gendered Time Use, and Nutritional Outcomes: A Systematic Review
- Early breastfeeding practices contribute to exclusive breastfeeding in Bangladesh, Vietnam and Ethiopia.
- Internal validity and reliability of experience-based household food insecurity scales in Indian settings
- Progress and inequalities in infant and young child feeding practices in India between 2006 and 2016.
- Scaling-up interventions to improve infant and young child feeding in India: What will it take?
- Unconditional cash transfers do not prevent children's undernutrition in the Moderate Acute Malnutrition Out (MAM'Out) cluster-randomized controlled trial in rural Burkina Faso