subject area of
- First Report of Nattrassia mangiferae as a Postharvest Fungal Pathogen of White Yam (Dioscorea rotundata) in Nigeria
- Food system consequences of a fungal disease epidemic in a major crop.
- Identification of resistant germplasm containing novel resistance genes at or tightly linked to the Pi2/9 locus conferring broad-spectrum resistance against rice blast.
- Impact of a New Source of Resistance to Fusarium Wilt in Pigeonpea
- Marker-aided selection and validation of various Pi gene combinations for rice blast resistance in elite rice variety ADT 43
- Potential for re-emergence of wheat stem rust in the United Kingdom.
- Single spore isolation and morphological characterization of local Malaysian isolates of rice blast fungus Magnoporthe grisea
- Virulence of Pyrenophora tritici-repentis in the countries of the silk road