subject area of
- An expost economic assessment of the intervention against highly pathogenic avian influenza in Nigeria
- Field Infection of Zonocerus variegatus following application of an oil‐based formulation of Metarhizium flavoviride conidia
- Field trails conductcd on a biopesticide (Metarhizium flavoviride) for grasshopper control in Mali from 1992 to 1994
- High mortality of subjects with endemic ataxic polyneuropathy in Nigeria.
- Host preference of tsetse: an important tool to appraise the Nagana risk of cattle in the cotton zone of Mali.
- Interspecific differences in sapling performance with respect to light and aridity gradients in Mediterranean pine–oak forests: implications for species coexistence
- Resistance to Nephotettix virescens in Rice Varieties
- STEM BORER AND LEAFHOPPER‐PLANTHOPPER RESISTANCE IN RICE VARIETIES