subject area of
- Combining Limited Multiple Environment Trials Data with Crop Modeling to Identify Widely Adaptable Rice Varieties.
- Effect of soy flour addition and heat-processing method on nutritional quality and consumer acceptability of cassava complementary porridges
- Identification of a target population for immunisation against East Coast fever in coastal Kenya.
- Linking crop simulation models with Artificial Neural Networks for characterization of Target Population of Environments (TPEs) and abiotic stresses in lowland rice
- Spatial multivariate cluster analysis for defining target population of environments in west Africa for yam breeding
- Strategies to Subdivide a Target Population of Environments: Results from the CIMMYT-Led Maize Hybrid Testing Programs in Africa
- The Case for a Two-Step Approach to Agricultural Campaign Design
- Translating High-Throughput Phenotyping into Genetic Gain