subject area of
- A trait-based model of the potential demand for a genetically engineered food crop in a developing economy
- Compositional Analysis of Genetically Engineered GR2E "Golden Rice" in Comparison to That of Conventional Rice.
- Global value of GM rice: a review of expected agronomic and consumer benefits
- Potential adoption and management of insect-resistant potato in Peru, and implications for genetically engineered potato.
- The current status of the debate on socio-economic regulatory assessments: positions and policies in Canada, the USA, the EU and developing countries
- Towards a smart biosafety regulation: The case of Kenya