subject area of
- Effectiveness of three potential sources of resistance in wheat against Wheat streak mosaic virus under field conditions
- Farmer demand for clean planting material of biofortified and non-biofortified vegetatively propagated crop varieties: The case of sweetpotato
- IgG antibodies from dourine infected horses identify a distinctive Trypanosoma equiperdum antigenic pattern of low molecular weight molecules.
- Improved propagation methods to raise the productivity of yam (Dioscorea rotundata Poir.)
- Improvement of bacterial blight resistance of hybrid rice in China using the Xa23 gene derived from wild rice (Oryza rufipogon)