subject area of
- Development of High-Yielding Rice Varieties Suitable for Swampy Lands in Indonesia
- Direct-seeded rice culture in Sri Lanka: Lessons from farmers
- Enhancing Rice Farmers’ Food Security Through Adaptation to Iron Toxicity in Lowlands: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial in Guinea
- Genetic Improvement of Iron Toxicity Tolerance in Rice-Progress, Challenges and Prospects in West Africa
- Iron toxicity symptoms in yams (Dioscorea spp.) grown in water culture
- Maintaining elevated Fe 2+ concentration in solution culture for the development of a rapid and repeatable screening technique for iron toxicity tolerance in rice ( Oryza sativa L.)
- Mapping abiotic stresses for rice in Africa: Drought, cold, iron toxicity, salinity and sodicity.
- Soil-based screening for iron toxicity tolerance in rice using pots
- The mechanism of excessive iron-uptake (iron toxicity) of wetland rice
- Understanding the regulation of iron nutrition: can it contribute to improving iron toxicity tolerance in rice?
- Yield and Iron Toxicity Response of Rice Cultivars to Nitrogen and Phosphorus Application Rates in Lowland Ecology of Moist Savanna of Northern Nigeria