subject area of
- A Multidisciplinary Phenotyping and Genotyping Analysis of a Mapping Population Enables Quality to Be Combined with Yield in Rice.
- Assessment of heterotic patterns of tropical low‐nitrogen–tolerant maize (Zea mays L.) inbred lines using testcross performance, morphological traits and SNP markers
- Comparison of SNP variation and distribution in indigenous ethiopian and korean cattle (hanwoo) populations.
- Development of nuclear SNP markers for the timber tracking of the African tree species Sapelli, Entandrophragma cylindricum
- Elucidating the genetic basis of biomass accumulation and radiation use efficiency in spring wheat and its role in yield potential
- Exploitation of SSR, SRAP and CAPS-SNP markers for genetic diversity of Citrus germplasm collection
- Genetic diversity of tropical maize inbred lines combining resistance to Striga hermonthica with drought tolerance using SNP markers
- QTL mapping identifies a major locus for resistance in wheat to Sunn pest (Eurygaster integriceps) feeding at the vegetative growth stage.
- Rapid Cycling Genomic Selection in a Multiparental Tropical Maize Population.
- Unraveling the complex story of intergenomic recombination in ABB allotriploid bananas