subject area of
- A post‐Green Revolution strategy for the improvement of small farmer‐grown common beans
- A simple, hand-held decision support designed tool to help resource-poor farmers improve potato late blight management
- Adoption of leaf color chart for nitrogen use efficiency in rice: Impact assessment of a farmer-participatory experiment in West Bengal, India
- Characterising maize viruses associated with maize lethal necrosis symptoms in sub Saharan Africa
- Comparative evaluation of local and improved crop varieties through farmers’ participation on resource-poor farms in Afghanistan
- Effectiveness of Communication Channels on Level of Awareness and Determinants of Adoption of Improved Common Bean Technologies Among Smallholder Farmers in Tanzania
- Gendered impacts of the 2007–2008 food price crisis: Evidence using panel data from rural Ethiopia
- Genetic impact of Rht dwarfing genes on grain micronutrients concentration in wheat.
- Goats under household conditions
- Integrated Use of Farmyard Manure and NP fertilizers for Maize on Farmers' Fields
- Seed Availability, an Ignored Factor in Crop Varietal Adoption Studies: A Case Study of Beans in Tanzania
- Technology adoption by resource-poor farmers: considering the implications of peak-season labor costs
- The value of plant genetic diversity to resource-poor farmers in Nepal and Vietnam
- Working with Resource-Poor Farmers to Manage Plant Diseases.
- Yield stability of rust-resistant soybean lines at four mid-altitude tropical locations