subject area of
- Association between Rift Valley fever virus seroprevalences in livestock and humans and their respective intra-cluster correlation coefficients, Tana River County, Kenya
- Factors influencing adoption of cover crops for weed management in Machakos and Makueni counties of Kenya
- Modelling of correlated soil animals count data
- Seroepidemiological Survey of Rift Valley Fever Virus in Ruminants in Garissa, Kenya.
- Social and environmental risk factors for trachoma: a mixed methods approach in the Kembata Zone of southern Ethiopia
- The impact of Ethiopia's Productive Safety Net Programme and related transfers on agricultural productivity
- Tree-ring record in Ethiopian church forests reveals successive generation differences in growth rates and disturbance events