subject area of
- Baseline data, diagnostic doses, and monitoring of resistance to imidacloprid, spinosad and carbosulfan in adult populations of Thrips palmi (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in the Cauca Valley, Colombia
- How farmers benefit from plant clinics: an impact study in Bolivia
- Low vitamin D intake is associated with anemia in women of reproductive age in Vietnam (804.17)
- Market-based incentives for conserving diversity on farms: the case of rice landraces in Central Tarai, Nepal
- Susceptibility of Nilaparvata lugens (Hemipteran: Delphacidae) populations in the Philippines to insecticides
- The effect of Banana Xanthomonas Wilt on beer-banana value chains in central Uganda: An exploratory study
- What Dimensions of Women’s Empowerment in Agriculture Matter for Nutrition-Related Practices and Outcomes in Ghana?