subject area of
- Combining genetic improvement with natural resource management
- Developing appropriate technologies through on-farm research: The lessons from Caisan, Panama
- Increasing animal productivity on small mixed farms in South Asia: a systems perspective
- Participatory plant breeding research: Opportunities and challenges for the international crop improvement system
- Plant Phenotyping Research Trends, a Science Mapping Approach.
- Research opportunities to improve nutrient-use efficiency in rice cropping systems
- Unmanned aerial platform-based multi-spectral imaging for field phenotyping of maize