subject area of
- Correlations between Growth and Yield Parameters of Soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) under the Influence of Bradyrhizobium japonicum in Kipushi (The Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Decline in rice grain yields with temperature : Models and correlations can give different estimates
- Effect of climate change on spring wheat yields in North America and Eurasia in 1981-2015 and implications for breeding.
- Evaluation of trapping and trap types to reduce damage to potatoes by the leafminer, Liriomyza huidobrensis (Diptera, Agromyzidae)
- Genotype, environment and their interaction influence seed quality traits in chickpea ( Cicer arietinum L.)
- Genotypic variation in iron-, and aluminum-phosphate solubilizing activity of pigeonpea root exudates under P deficient conditions
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATIVE COMPARISON OF INSTRUMENT METHODS FOR COOKED RICE TEXTURE
- Identification of promising sources for fodder traits in the world collection of pearl millet at the ICRISAT genebank
- Inheritance of growth vigour and its association with other characters in chickpea
- Introgression of a major gene for high grain protein content in some Indian bread wheat cultivars
- Relationship between seed size and protein content in newly developed high protein lines of pigeonpea
- Role of silica in resistance to Asiatic rice borer, Chilo suppressalis (Walker), in rice varieties.
- Variability in phytic acid content and protein digestibility of grain legumes.