subject area of
- Driving Agricultural Transformation with the Power of Information and Communication Technology: The Performance of Nigeria's Growth Enhancement Support Scheme
- Enabling Environment for Agricultural Growth and Competitiveness: Evaluation, Indicators and Indices
- Evaluation of soil quality identified by local farmers in Mai-Negus catchment, northern Ethiopia
- GM-free private standards and their effects on biosafety decision-making in developing countries
- Investigating the significance of the data collection period of household consumption and expenditures surveys for food and nutrition policymaking: Analysis of the 2010 Bangladesh household income and expenditure survey
- Regional relationships between inherent coffee quality and growing environment for denomination of origin labels in Nariño and Cauca, Colombia
- Rethinking training in food policy analysis: how relevant is it to policy reforms?
- Social impacts of forest policy changes in Western Australia on members of the natural forest industry: implications for policy goals and decision-making processes
- Systematic Client Consultation in Development: The Case of Food Policy Research in Ghana, India, Kenya and Mali
- Utilization of research knowledge in sustainable development pathways: Insights from a transdisciplinary research-for-development programme.
- Water productivity and water footprint: misguided concepts or useful tools in water management and policy?