subject area of
- A balancing act: how plants integrate nitrogen and water signals.
- Barley grain beta glucan enrichment: status and opportunities
- Cereal flag leaf adaptations for grain yield under drought: knowledge status and gaps
- Genetic diversity of Syrian pistachio ( Pistacia vera L.) varieties evaluated by AFLP markers
- Genetic variation vis-a-vis molecular polymorphism in groundnut, Arachis hypogaea L.
- Genome Resources of Three West African Strains of Pantoea ananatis Causing Bacterial Blight and Grain Discoloration of Rice.
- Introduction: Assessing opportunities for nitrogen fixation in rice — a frontier project
- Molecular diversity of Scutellonema bradys populations from Benin, based on ITS1 rDNA and COI mtDNA.
- Portraying Rhizobacterial Mechanisms in Drought Tolerance: A Way Forward Toward Sustainable Agriculture
- Submergence Tolerant Rice: SUB1's Journey from Landrace to Modern Cultivar
- Variation in a wild groundnut species, Arachis duranensis Krapov. & W.C. Gregory