subject area of
- Adoption and Factors Affecting on Adoption of Integrated Pest Management among Vegetable Farmers in Sri Lanka
- Appropriate Use of Linear Growth Measures to Assess Impact of Interventions on Child Development and Catch-Up Growth.
- Availability and use of mycotoxin binders in selected urban and Peri-urban areas of Kenya
- Community Participatory Interventions to Improve Farmer Knowledge and Practices of Household Biogas Unit Operation in Ha Nam Province, Vietnam.
- Energy balance and energy economic analyses of rice production systems in Ayeyarwaddy Region of Myanmar
- Food and Nutrition Problems in Perspective
- Lessons learned from the virus indexing of Musa germplasm: insights from a multiyear collaboration
- Measuring Infant and Young Child Complementary Feeding Practices: Indicators, Current Practice, and Research Gaps.
- perspectives on modern biotechnology and developing countries' food and agriculture