subject area of
- Climate-mediated regeneration occurrence in Mediterranean pine forests: A modeling approach
- Cowpea and Groundnut Haulms Fodder Trading and Its Lessons for Multidimensional Cowpea Improvement for Mixed Crop Livestock Systems in West Africa.
- Education and work incentives for frontline workers and household socioeconomic status influence delivery of health and nutrition interventions in Bihar, India (624.5)
- Exploring genetic diversity for grain partitioning traits to enhance yield in a high biomass spring wheat panel
- Fertilizer use in semi-arid areas of Kenya: analysis of smallholder farmers' adoption behavior under liberalized markets
- Gender Gaps in Market Participation Among Individual and Joint Decision-Making Farm Households: Evidence from Southern Ethiopia
- Identification of heat tolerant wheat lines showing genetic variation in leaf respiration and other physiological traits
- Migration and Income Diversification: Evidence from Burkina Faso
- Misidentification by farmers of the crop varieties they grow: Lessons from DNA fingerprinting of wheat in Ethiopia.
- Partitioning of dry matter during drought stress in rainfed lowland rice
- The global adaptation of bread wheat at high latitudes
- Tolerance of rice germplasm to salinity and other soil chemical stresses in tidal wetlands
- Willingness to Vaccinate (WTV) and Willingness to Pay (WTP) for Vaccination Against Peste des Petits Ruminants (PPR) in Mali.
- Yield-determining processes in relation to cultivar seed size of common bean