subject area of
- Competitiveness and technical efficiency: Determinants in the groundnut oil sector of India
- Cross-language Phoneme Mapping for Low-resource Languages: An Exploration of Benefits and Trade-offs.
- Evaluating Technical Innovations under Low-resource Farmer Conditions
- Incorporating Multiple Objectives In Planning Models Of Low‐Resource Farmers
- Intersectoral collaboration between the medical and veterinary professions in low-resource societies: The role of research and training institutions.
- Molecular Characterization of Giardia duodenalis in Children in Kenya.
- Understanding farm trajectories and development pathways: Two decades of change in southern Mali