subject area of
- A set of farmer-based diagnostic methods for setting post `green revolution' rice research priorities
- Development of a lateral flow device for in-field detection and evaluation of PCR-based diagnostic methods for Xanthomonas campestris pv. musacearum, the causal agent of banana xanthomonas wilt
- Evaluation of a rapid diagnostic field test kit for identification of Phytophthora species, including P. ramorum and P. kernoviae at the point of inspection
- IDEAL, the Infectious Diseases of East African Livestock project open access database and biobank.
- Prevalence of Ineffective Haplotypes at the Rice Blast Resistance (R) Gene Loci in Chinese Elite Hybrid Rice Varieties Revealed by Sequence-Based Molecular Diagnosis.
- Spatial distribution of African Animal Trypanosomiasis in Suba and Teso districts in Western Kenya.
- Status of banana streak disease in Africa: Problems and future research needs