subject area of
- A global analysis of alternative tillage and crop establishment practices for economically and environmentally efficient rice production
- Can yield gap analysis be used to inform R&D prioritisation?
- Feeding the world while reducing farmer poverty? Analysis of rice relative yield and labour productivity gaps in two Beninese villages
- Genotype × environment interactions in progeny from a barley cross II. Variation in grain yield, yield components and dry matter production among lines with similar times to anthesis
- Grain Yield and Heterosis of Maize Hybrids under Nematode Infested and Nematicide Treated Conditions
- Hot spots of wheat yield decline with rising temperatures
- Maize systems under climate change in sub-Saharan Africa
- Methodology of fertilizer recommendation based on yield response and agronomic efficiency for rice in China
- Performance of 'Drira Out-cross 7' triticale in West Asia, North Africa and Mediterranean Europe.
- Production of common bean under saturated soil culture
- Relative yield as a measure of entry performance in variable environments
- Soil-based screening for iron toxicity tolerance in rice using pots
- Spatial variation of attainable yield and fertilizer requirements for maize at the regional scale in China
- Within-farm soil fertility gradients affect response of maize to fertiliser application in western Kenya