subject area of
- Agriculture and Nutrition in Bangladesh: Mapping Evidence to Pathways.
- Ecoinformatics for Integrated Pest Management: Expanding the Applied Insect Ecologist's Tool-Kit
- Evaluating biological productivity in intercropping systems with production possibility curves
- Gender focused training and knowledge enhances the adoption of climate resilient seeds.
- How can calibrated research-based models be improved for use as a tool in identifying genes controlling crop tolerance to environmental stresses in the era of genomics—from an experimentalist's perspective
- Lessons from using cluster-randomized evaluations to build evidence on large-scale nutrition behavior change interventions
- The challenge of linking pest and crop models
- Use of decayed wood for funerary practices: Archaeobotanical analysis of funerary wooden artefacts from Prehispanic (ca. 400–1500 CE) Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain)