subject area of
- Alkali Digestibility Pattern, Apparent Solubility and Gel Consistency of Milled Rice
- Gene dosage effects of amylose content in rice endosperm
- Physical, cooking and thermal properties of African rice (Oryza glaberrima) and its starch digestibility in vitro
- Properties of Lintnerized Starch Granules from Rices Differing in Amylose Content and Gelatinization Temperature
- Some Grain Properties of IR36‐based Starch Mutants
- The acceptance of zinc biofortified rice in Latin America: A consumer sensory study and grain quality characterization.
- Varietal Differences in Properties Among High Amylose Rice Starches