subject area of
- Comparison of African swine fever virus prevalence and risk in two contrasting pig-farming systems in South-west and Central Kenya.
- Epidemiological investigations of contagious caprine pleuropneumonia in selected districts of Borana zone, Southern Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Prevalence of contagious caprine pleuro-pneumonia in pastoral flocks of goats in the Rift Valley region of Kenya
- Risk factors associated with contagious caprine pleuro-pneumonia in goats in pastoral areas in the Rift Valley region of Kenya
- Sero-prevalence of Taenia spp. cysticercosis in rural and urban smallholder pig production settings in Uganda.
- Surveillance for African swine fever in Nigeria, 2006-2009.
- Trypanosoma vivax in Colombia: interpretation of field results.