subject area of
- A biosystematic study of the origin of the cultivated diploid potato, Solanum x Ajanhuiri Juz. et Buk.
- Distribution of the cereal cyst nematodes (Heterodera spp.) in wheat and barley fields in north-eastern regions of Syria.
- Evaluation of a rapid diagnostic field test kit for identification of Phytophthora species, including P. ramorum and P. kernoviae at the point of inspection
- Genetic effects of historical anthropogenic disturbance on a long-lived endangered tropical tree Vatica mangachapoi
- Identity and pathogenicity of Fusarium species associated with crown rot on wheat ( Triticum spp.) in Turkey
- Major vectors and vector-borne diseases in small ruminants in Ethiopia: A systematic review.
- Natural occurrence of trichothecene-producing Fusaria isolated from India with particular reference to sorghum