subject area of
- A novel telecoupling framework to assess social relations across spatial scales for ecosystem services research.
- An integrative research framework for enabling transformative adaptation
- Collective Action and Property Rights for Poverty Reduction: A Review of Methods and Approaches
- GERD: new norms of cooperation in the Nile Basin?
- Process-focused analysis in transboundary water governance research
- REDD+ in Indonesia: A new mode of governance or just another project?
- Savannah gendered transition: how woodlands dynamics and changes in fuelwood delivery influence economic autonomy in Mali
- Spatial politics and local alliances shaping Nepal hydropower
- The Contribution of Research–Development Partnerships to Building Urban Agriculture Policy
- When local power meets hydropower: Reconceptualizing resettlement along the Nam Gnouang River in Laos
- Women bargaining with patriarchy in coastal Kenya: contradictions, creative agency and food provisioning