subject area of
- African traditional leafy vegetables and the urban and peri-urban poor
- Can Market-Based Approaches to Technology Development and Dissemination Benefit Women Smallholder Farmers? A Qualitative Assessment of Gender Dynamics in the Ownership, Purchase, and Use of Irrigation Pumps in Kenya and Tanzania
- Crop–Livestock Integration in the Urban Farming Systems of Yaoundé
- Kitchen Garden in Jarasingha
- More efficient conservation and use of vegetable genetic resources in Europe: ECPGR achievements and perspectives
- Reconciling genetic resources and local knowledge conservation and livelihoods enhancement in research and development: Experiences of Bioversity International in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Report of a vegetables network
- The Pathways from a Behavior Change Communication Intervention to Infant and Young Child Feeding in Bangladesh Are Mediated and Potentiated by Maternal Self-Efficacy.
- The effect of women’s home gardens on vegetable production and consumption in Bangladesh
- Thin layer drying process of some leafy vegetables under open sun
- Urban Farming Systems in Yaoundé – Building a Mosaic
- Wild leafy vegetable use and knowledge across multiple sites in Morocco: a case study for transmission of local knowledge?