subject area of
- A Multi-National Human–Computer Interaction Evaluation of the Public Participatory GIS GeoCitizen
- Beyond panaceas in water institutions.
- Do climate services make a difference? A review of evaluation methodologies and practices to assess the value of climate information services for farmers: Implications for Africa
- Feasibility and impact study of a reward-based mobile application to improve adolescents' snacking habits.
- Gendered participation in water management: Issues and illustrations from water users' associations in South Asia
- Interactive institutional design and contextual relevance: Water user groups in Turkey, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan
- Investments in different taxonomies of goods: What should Nepal's community forest user groups prioritize?
- Is Gender an Important Factor Influencing User Groups' Property Rights and Forestry Governance? Empirical Analysis from East Africa and Latin America
- Measuring the forest and income impacts of forest user group participation under Malawi's Forest Co-management Program
- Pangani River Basin over time and space: On the interface of local and basin level responses
- Participatory Forest Management in Ethiopia: Learning from Pilot Projects
- The Rural Household Multi-Indicator Survey (RHoMIS) for rapid characterisation of households to inform climate smart agriculture interventions: Description and applications in East Africa and Central America
- Water User Groups in Central Asia: Emerging Form of Collective Action in Irrigation Water Management
- Wealth and the distribution of benefits from tropical forests: Implications for REDD+