subject area of
- Consumer acceptance of an iron bean variety in Northwest Guatemala: the role of information and repeated messaging
- Does providing agricultural and nutrition information to both men and women improve household food security? Evidence from Malawi
- Education and work incentives for frontline workers and household socioeconomic status influence delivery of health and nutrition interventions in Bihar, India (624.5)
- Eliciting Willingness-to-Pay through Multiple Experimental Procedures: Evidence from Lab-in-the-Field in Rural Ghana
- Exploring the Influence of Differentiated Nutrition Information on Consumers' Mental Models Regarding Foods from Edible Insects: A Means-End Chain Analysis.
- Identifying zambia's industrial fortification options: toward overcoming the food and nutrition information gap-induced impasse.
- Information and consumer willingness to pay for biofortified yellow cassava: evidence from experimental auctions in Nigeria
- Information, branding, certification, and consumer willingness to pay for high-iron pearl millet: Evidence from experimental auctions in Maharashtra, India
- Radio Messaging Frequency, Information Framing, and Consumer Willingness to Pay for Biofortified Iron Beans: Evidence from Revealed Preference Elicitation in Rural Rwanda
- Towards overcoming the food consumption information gap: Strengthening household consumption and expenditures surveys for food and nutrition policymaking
- Using a discrete choice experiment to elicit the demand for a nutritious food: Willingness-to-pay for orange maize in rural Zambia