subject area of
- Agronomic performance of early segregating generations of rice under salt stress in Niger
- Improvement for tolerance to low soil nitrogen in tropical maize II. Grain yield, biomass production, and N accumulation
- Physiological mechanisms contributing to the QTL-combination effects on improved performance of IR64 rice NILs under drought
- Whole plant responses, key processes, and adaptation to drought stress: the case of rice.
- Yield potential in modern wheat varieties: its association with a less competitive ideotype