subject area of
- Building Convergence in Science, Programs, and Policy Actions on Child Undernutrition: Symposium Rationale and Overview
- Growth faltering in early infancy: highlights from a two-day scientific consultation.
- Linear Growth Deficit Continues to Accumulate beyond the First 1000 Days in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Global Evidence from 51 National Surveys
- The Evolution of Growth Faltering in 37 Developing Countries: A Spline-regression Approach (OR10-08-19)
- The Timing of Growth Faltering in India Has Changed Significantly over 1992–2016, with Variations in Prenatal and Postnatal Improvement (P10-005-19)