subject area of
- Agricultural intensification, dietary diversity, and markets in the global food security narrative
- Exploring genetic architecture of grain yield and quality traits in a 16-way indica by japonica rice MAGIC global population.
- Improvement of photosynthesis in rice (Oryza sativa L.) by inserting the C4 pathway.
- New Challenges to Agronomists in International Development
- Should REDD+ fund sustainable intensification as a means of reducing tropical deforestation?
- The Need for Improved Maps of Global Cropland