subject area of
- A scale-based framework to understand the promises, pitfalls and paradoxes of irrigation efficiency to meet major water challenges
- Increased water charges improve efficiency and equity in an irrigation system
- Institutional and Legal Groundwater Management Framework: Lessons Learnt from South Australia for Pakistan
- Moving beyond ‘more crop per drop’: insights from two decades of research on agricultural water productivity
- Options for operation and maintenance partnerships - a case study of Rupike Irrigation Scheme, Zimbabwe
- Perception and adoption of a new agricultural technology: Evidence from a developing country.
- Production and income benefits from improved irrigation efficiency: What is the potential?
- The paradox of irrigation efficiency.