subject area of
- Cities and rural transformation: A spatial analysis of rural youth livelihoods in Ghana
- Determinants of Migration among Rural Youth throughout the World
- IFAD RESEARCH SERIES 61 The narrative on rural youth and economic opportunities in Africa: facts, myths and gaps
- Landscapes of opportunity: patterns of young people’s engagement with the rural economy in sub-Saharan Africa
- Migrant youth's emerging dietary patterns in Haiti: the role of peer social engagement.
- Structural Transformation and Gendered Transitions to Adulthood among Rural Youth: Cross-National Evidence from Low- and Middle-Income Countries