subject area of
- Accumulation and quality of storage protein in developing cowpea, mung bean and soya bean seeds
- Digital soil mapping of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic carbon and their crop response thresholds in smallholder managed escarpments of Malawi
- Effect of genotype on the morphological characteristics, chemical composition and feeding value of nine barley straws, and responses to soya-bean meal supplementation
- Feeding differently processed soya bean. Part 1. Effect on performance, protein utilization, relative organ weights, carcass traits and economics of producing broiler-chickens.
- Feeding differently processed soya bean. Part 2. An assessment of haematological responses in the chicken.
- Feeding differently processed soya bean. Part 3. Effect on serum constituents and bone mineralization in the chicken.
- Further Evidence That the Genebank Standards for Drying Orthodox Seeds May Not Be Optimal for Subsequent Seed Longevity.
- Peer-Reviewed Literature on Grain Legume Species in the WoS (1980–2018): A Comparative Analysis of Soybean and Pulses
- True potato seed drying over rice