subject area of
- Affordable and robust phenotyping framework to analyse root system architecture of soil-grown plants
- Root System Architecture and Its Association with Yield under Different Water Regimes in Durum Wheat
- Root response to aerobic conditions in rice, estimated by Comair root length scanner and scanner-based image analysis.
- Root system architecture variation in response to different NH4+ concentrations and its association with nitrogen-deficient tolerance traits in rice
- Virtual Plants Need Water Too: Functional-Structural Root System Models in the Context of Drought Tolerance Breeding