subject area of
- Agri-Environmental Policies in a Transition Economy: Using a Choice Experiment to Value Agricultural Biodiversity on Hungarian Small Farms
- Analysis of chickpea yield gap and water-limited potential yield in Iran
- Ecological interactions, management lessons and design tools in tropical agroforestry systems
- Genomic Breeding of Green Super Rice Varieties and Their Deployment in Asia and Africa.
- Intercropping studies with annual crops
- Measuring forest and wild product contributions to household welfare: Testing a scalable household survey instrument in Indonesia
- Remote Sensing Sensors and Applications in Environmental Resources Mapping and Modelling.
- Understanding vulnerability in southern Africa: comparative findings using a multiple-stressor approach in South Africa and Malawi
- Using a Choice Experiment to Estimate Farmers’ Valuation of Agrobiodiversity on Hungarian Small Farms
- Valuing the Environment in Developing Countries: Modeling the Impact of Distrust in Public Authorities' Ability to Deliver on the Citizens' Willingness to Pay for Improved Environmental Quality