subject area of
- A description of local pig feeding systems in village smallholder farms of Western Kenya.
- A stochastic simulation model of African swine fever transmission in domestic pig farms in the Red River Delta region in Vietnam.
- Multivariate analysis of management and biosecurity practices in smallholder pig farms in Madagascar
- Risk factors associated with Salmonella spp. prevalence along smallholder pig value chains in Vietnam
- Risk factors associated with occurrence of African swine fever outbreaks in smallholder pig farms in four districts along the Uganda-Kenya border.
- Simulation of control scenarios of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome in Nghe An Province in Vietnam.
- Understanding Antibiotic Residues and Pathogens Flow in Wastewater from Smallholder Pig Farms to Agriculture Field in Ha Nam Province, Vietnam.