subject area of
- Emergence of urban poverty and inequality in China: evidence from household survey☆
- Modeling the price competitiveness of Indonesian crops
- Rural–urban differences in children’s dietary diversity in Ethiopia: A Poisson decomposition analysis
- Sources of EC horticultural import growth from developing countries
- Study of the Determinants of Chronic Malnutrition in Northern Nigeria: Quantitative Evidence from the Nigeria Demographic and Health Surveys International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) Working Paper 45 (September 2017).
- The impact of smallholder farmers’ participation in avocado export markets on the labor market, farm yields, sales prices, and incomes in Kenya
- Understanding the geographical burden of stunting in India: A regression-decomposition analysis of district-level data from 2015-16.
- Which Regional Inequality? The Evolution of Rural–Urban and Inland–Coastal Inequality in China from 1983 to 1995☆