subject area of
- Gene Action and Heterotic Groups of Early White Quality Protein Maize Inbreds under Multiple Stress Environments
- Karnal bunt resistance in synthetic hexaploid wheats (SH) derived from durum wheat × Aegilops tauschii combinations and in some SH × bread wheat derivatives
- Marker Assisted Breeding to Develop Multiple Stress Tolerant Varieties for Flood and Drought Prone Areas
- New Approaches to Breeding for Stress Environments—Discussion
- Testcross performance and combining ability of early maturing maize inbreds under multiple-stress environments.