subject area of
- Breaking the Cycle of Xanthomonas campestris pv. musacearum in Infected Fields through the Cultivation of Annual Crops and Disease Control in Adjacent Fields
- Characterization of the structure, dynamics, and productivity of mixed-species stands: review and perspectives
- Climate-mediated regeneration occurrence in Mediterranean pine forests: A modeling approach
- Sensitivity of Above-Ground Biomass Estimates to Height-Diameter Modelling in Mixed-Species West African Woodlands.
- Tree ring wood density of Scots pine and European beech lower in mixed-species stands compared with monocultures