subject area of
- Assessing the genetic diversity of rice originating from Bangladesh, Assam and West Bengal.
- Evidence for the local depletion of bay duiker Cephalophus dorsalis, within the Ipassa Man and Biosphere Reserve, north-east Gabon
- Hygiene knowledge, attitudes and practices among dairy value chain actors in Assam, north-east India and the impact of a training intervention
- Infestation of small ruminants by the metacestode stage of Taenia hydatigena in slaughterhouse, North East Tunisia.
- Site index model for Pinus sylvestris in north-east Spain
- Stand-level yield model for Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) in north-east Spain
- Yield gap analysis and the effect of nitrogen and water on photoperiod-sensitive Jasmine rice in north-east Thailand