subject area of
- Changes in rice farmers’ pest management in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
- Early-season growth in relation to region of domestication, seed size, and leaf traits in common bean
- Importance of anaerobic seed germination and seedling development in direct-seeded rice with special reference to Sri Lanka
- Registration of ‘Verdín’, an Early‐Season, Opaque Black‐Seeded Bean Cultivar
- Soybean production potential in Africa
- The effective mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions from rice paddies without compromising yield by early-season drainage.
- Weed interference in maize, cowpea and maize/cowpea intercrop in a subhumid tropical environment. I. Influence of cropping season