subject area of
- Characterization of a HKT‐type transporter in rice as a general alkali cation transporter
- Comparative transcriptome analyses of barley and rice under salt stress.
- Differentially expressed membrane transporters in rice roots may contribute to cultivar dependent salt tolerance
- Genome-wide transcriptional analysis of salinity stressed japonica and indica rice genotypes during panicle initiation stage
- Melatonin: A Small Molecule but Important for Salt Stress Tolerance in Plants.
- Overexpression of a Plasma Membrane Bound Na+/H+ Antiporter-Like Protein (SbNHXLP) Confers Salt Tolerance and Improves Fruit Yield in Tomato by Maintaining Ion Homeostasis
- Rice Biofortification With Zinc and Selenium: A Transcriptomic Approach to Understand Mineral Accumulation in Flag Leaves.