subject area of
- A test of whether millet acreage in Niger is determined by official or private market prices
- Domestic Terms of Trade and Agricultural Growth in Developing Countries
- Food Pricing Policy in Developing Countries: Bias against Agriculture or for Urban Consumers?
- On the Transmission of World Agricultural Prices
- Price and Trade Policies for Agricultural Development
- Sicular, Terry, ed. Food Price Policy in Asia: A Comparative Study. Ithaca NY: Cornell University Press, 1989, viii + 307 pp., $49.95, $16.95 paper
- The Role of Food Price Policy in Determining the Prevalence of Obesity: Evidence from Egypt *