subject area of
- Can community-based adaptation increase resilience?
- Corrigendum to “Participatory assessment of animal health and husbandry practices in smallholder pig production systems in three high poverty districts in Uganda” [Prev. Vet. Med. 117 (2014) 565–576]
- On-farm performance and farmers’ participatory assessment of new stress-tolerant maize hybrids in Eastern Africa
- PARTICIPATORY ASSESSMENT OF HONEY EXTRACTION METHODS IN THE SAVANNA BELT OF NIGERIA
- Participatory Assessment of Factors Influencing Nutrition and Livelihoods in Rural Ethiopia: Implications for Measuring Impacts of Multisector Nutrition Programs.
- The effects of agroecological farming systems on smallholder livelihoods: a case study on push–pull system from Western Kenya
- When is a forest a forest? Forest concepts and definitions in the era of forest and landscape restoration