subject area of
- Agronomic and financial benefits of phosphorus and nitrogen sources in Western Kenya.
- Agronomic effectiveness and residual effects of Egyptian and Togo phosphate rocks on clover production
- Agronomic evaluation of two unacidulated and partially acidulated phosphate rocks indigenous to Niger.
- Agronomic evaluation of unacidulated and partially acidulated Minjingu and Chilembwe phosphate rocks for clover production in Ethiopia
- Criblage agro-morphologique des accessions de maïs cultivés au Bénin pour la tolérance à la déficience en phosphore
- Effect of liming on the availability of three rock phosphate sources in two West African Ultisols