subject area of
- A new tuber-bearing Solanum potentially useful for breeding for aphid resistance.
- Agriculture: A potential source of greenhouse gases and their mitigation strategies
- Crop yield response to climate change varies with cropping intensity
- Evaluation of a wild lentil collection for resistance to vascular wilt
- Life histories and fitness of two tuber moth species feeding on native Andean potatoes.
- Spatio-temporal kriging analysis to identify the role of wild boar in the spread of African swine fever in the Russian Federation
- Survival of Fusarium circinatum in soil and Pinus radiata needle and branch segments
- Towards assessment of cork production through National Forest Inventories