subject area of
- Contribution of two different Na+ transport systems to acquired salinity tolerance in rice.
- Eucalyptus spp. and Populus spp. coping with salinity stress: an approach on growth, physiological and molecular features in the context of short rotation coppice (SRC)
- Novel molecular marker-assisted strategy for production of wheat-Leymus mollis chromosome addition lines.
- Predicting Rice Yield Under Salinity Stress Using K/Na Ratio Variable in Plant Tissue
- Recent Advances in Breeding Maize for Drought and Salinity Stress Tolerance
- Salinity stress detection in rice crops using time series MODIS VI data
- Stress indices and selectable traits in SALTOL QTL introgressed rice genotypes for reproductive stage tolerance to sodicity and salinity stresses