subject area of
- A simple non-destructive technique for healthy and diseased leaf area assessment of potato plants
- An assessment of the effects of silicate application on rice by a simulation method.
- Distribution of foliar bean pests in fields in southwestern Colombia
- Diversity in pearl millet germplasm from Cameroon
- Genotype-environment interaction in chickpea (C. arietinum L.) for adaptation to humid temperate and semi-arid tropical environments
- Inheritance of resistance to bacterial blight in common bean.
- NDVI as a potential tool for predicting biomass, plant nitrogen content and growth in wheat genotypes subjected to different water and nitrogen conditions
- Two new traits - open flower and small leaf in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.)